Previous Entry Share
wedding pic
catbirdgirl wrote in waterfitness
I need to get insurance in order to get the small water aerobics gig that is willing to hire me. Where can I get it and do I need to be certified?


the Y was going to hire me to sub but I have to be certified first. I thought they did their own certifications. Any suggestions about how to get quick certified?

if I can't I will just join the Y and go to classes, but I LIKED teaching.


Log in

No account? Create an account